Machine washableThe Moby Wrap is easy to clean. You can machine wash your Moby in cold water and tumble dry low. Slight shrinkage after washing may occur. Once you start wearing your Moby again, it will stretch out.
1. Place the Moby Wrap across your waist with the logo tag centered at your navel.
2. Cross the two sides behind your back and bring over your shoulders, back to front.
3. Tuck one end of the Moby Wrap under the logo section, top to bottom.
4. Tuck the other end under the logo section.
5. Cross the end pieces in the front and bring the fabric behind your back.
6. You now have the option of tying a knot here.
7. If there is enough fabric, bring the wrap back to the front and tie a double knot.
8. Spread the fabric over your shoulders and back for a comfortable fit.